This privacy statement covers whattodoingrancanaria.com operated by OCEAN PASSIONS SL. We understand that booking online involves significant trust on your part. We value your trust, and make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us. We appreciate that you do not want to be showered with loads of junk mail so we will never pass on your details to anyone else unrelated to providing you with our service. We would like to keep you up to date with what we are doing and may contact you from time to time. Please read this policy to learn about our privacy practices. By visiting this Website, you are accepting the practices described herein.
OCEAN PASSIONS SL may change this privacy from time to time by updating this page. We encourage you to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Information in accordance with legislation 34/2002 July 11th (Art. 9 and 10)
Proprietor: OCEAN PASSIONS SL
Address: Calle Abubilla, Santa Agueda, Gran Canaria, 35130
The domain www.whattodoingrancanaria.com is owned by OCEAN PASSIONS SL
Registered in Registro Mercantil de Las Palmas – Registration
Intellectual Property Policy
OCEAN PASSIONS SL cannot assume liability for incorrect, inappropriate or unlawful use of the information appearing on Web pages www.whattodoingrancanaria.com. Within the limits established by law, OCEAN PASSIONS SL assumes no liability for the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and accuracy of the data or information contained in their Internet sites.
The contents and information of Web pages can be made by www.whattodoingrancanaria.com staff, OCEAN PASSIONS SL or external collaborators. Web pages from www.whattodoingrancanaria.com can contain links to other third party sites that OCEAN PASSIONS SL is unable to control. Therefore, OCEAN PASSIONS SL cannot assume responsibility for the content that may appear on these pages.
The text, images, sounds, animations, software and other content included in www.whattodoingrancanaria.com are property of OCEAN PASSIONS SL or its owners. Any transmission, distribution, transfer, reproduction, storage or total public total or partial communication, must have the express consent of OCEAN PASSIONS SL.
Intellectual property rights (Organic Law 15/1999 December 13th)
To have access to some www.afrikat.com services offered through the website you must provide some of your personal information. In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, from December 13th, Intellectual property rights, to inform you by filling out the forms, your personal data will be incorporated and treated in a file, duly registered as the property of OCEAN PASSIONS SL to provide services (duly described) and to inform you about any business information from OCEAN PASSIONS SL. In any case, your data will not be transferred to third parties other than those indicated. You may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data writing to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions – Internet Sales
These terms and conditions apply to each ticket purchased through the www.whattodoingrancanaria.com website by you, the purchaser (referred to as “you” or “your”) from us, OCEAN PASSIONS SL a company registered in Spain under company number B76304674 and having its registered office at Calle Abubilla, in Santa Agueda, Las Palmas ( “WTDIGC”, “we” or “us”).
Placing and Cancelling Orders
Before your booking is processed, verify that the details you have entered about yourself and your reservation requirements are correct. Once confirmed by you, WTDIGC will accept no responsibility for, or offer any refunds for, loss arising as a result of any incorrect information provided by you at the time of ordering your ticket(s), unless this is due to our error.
If tickets ordered by you become unavailable for any reason then you will be informed of this by WTDIGC. WTDIGC reserves the right to complete the transaction by issuing part of the total order, or to cancel it completely. In either event, you will be refunded for any tickets ordered but not received and this will be the only liability that we have to you.
- We have a cancellation policy of 24 hours notice <24 hours before the trip –> 100%
- Cancellation or any changes must be made either by email, telephone, in person and receive a confirmation from WTDIGC.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. WTDIGC reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- WTDIGC reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- WTDIGC may add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, event times and audience capacity without prior notice.
- WTDIGC may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture
- WTDIGC may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
- By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
Prices quoted are in Euros and are inclusive of applicable IGIC.
Our Liability to You
If we are in breach of the arrangements under these terms and conditions, we will not be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result, unless the losses are a foreseeable consequence of the breach. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time you purchased your tickets.
WTDIGC will not be responsible for paying any compensation to you for any loss or damage to property incurred unless the loss or damage was suffered as a result of our negligence or other breach of duty.
Whilst WTDIGC is committed to ensuring that proper safety precautions are in place to try to prevent injury to customers, you acknowledge the risk of injury whilst attending WTDIGC activities, despite such precautions being taken, and you agree that you are assuming all risk and danger arising from your attendance. WTDIGC will not be responsible for paying any compensation to you for any injury, loss or damage suffered by you unless this injury, loss or damage was suffered as a result of our negligence or other breach of duty.
General Ticketing Conditions
What information do we collect?
- Information collected by us is your name, contact information including email-address, location and other information as relevant.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- We require this information to make a reservation, confirm your booking, and understand your needs and to provide you with the best service possible.
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product and service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, maybe used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe for receiving future emails, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduction our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
By using our site, you consent to our terms and conditions.